Work at Evolve
At Evolve, we’re committed to not sucking. If you’re someone who’s also interested in not sucking, and who has hobbies like… oh, playing video games, reading about the games industry, promoting video games, trying to understand why games still cost $60, etc., you might be interested in working for us!
Why work at Evolve?
Just because! Oh fine, you need more real reasons. How about…
- Work from anywhere—home, the beach or even an alley. If your alley has internet.
- Flexible work hours and a 35-hour work week. Focus on the “life” part of “work-life balance.”
- Health and dental benefits.
- Be part of an agency with an exceptional reputation, aiming to break free from traditional PR in creative and exciting ways.
- Liberal vacation time!
- Work on a wide range of games, from AAA blockbusters to underdog indies.
- Educational allowance so you can get better at… well, whatever you’re doing.
- Enjoy working on a small team, wearing various hats. No funny hats, though. Oh, who am I kidding? Wear whatever hat you want, you weirdo.
- Pants optional.
- We <3 diversity.
- Sorry, we have no open positions at this time. But we’re always open to receiving applications from great people who want to join our team. Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Tips For Applying
- Read the job description fully, and ensure you’re qualified. Sure, it’s nice to shoot for the stars, but if you have none of the qualifications, you may want to hold off on applying.
- We value creativity, so don’t feel like you need to come across as a corporate robot when applying.
- Make sure you’ve actually submitted the things that are required to apply!
- Sharing links to your relevant social media accounts is really helpful; saves us having to dig for them!
- We focus our hiring on Canadian residents, but if you’re exceptionally qualified, we’re happy to consider non-Canadian applicants on a contract basis. Just know that you wouldn’t be eligible for the same health/dental benefits as our staff in Canada. Taxes and logistics and all.